Sunday D and I went out on an afternoon date and the twin 14 yr-old boys next door came over to babysit our 3 little boys. We had fun and it was good to get away on our own for a little while and the best part was we came back to our home(still in one piece) and 3 very happy little boys. Nice!
Sunday evening D and I attacked putting the china (which has been in boxes for almost a year) into the newly refinished hutch. I have my grandmother's set of china which is a never ending set. After unloading two of three boxes D looked at what was laid out and asked
"How many plates are there??!!??!!"
Well, it is a pastels set with four colors, four place settings ( approx.) per color and plates are a large component with dinner, lunch,dessert, and bread as the varieties. That does not count saucers for seemingly endless coffee/tea cups. He had never seen the whole set laid out together and he was a bit taken aback. M had the time of his life burrowing into the paper and crawling into his box cave. Pic of M playing and china in the hutch.
I promise to bring my camera for our next adventure.
love and hugs and be prepared-- you never know when an adventure will happen,
B
No comments:
Post a Comment